Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Indiophiles Around the World


I love this banner.
After shamelessly Googling myself in the "Image" category,
I came upon an Italian website all about Asian food.

No suprise to me. After years of working in Italy and having many
close friends in Italy, I've learned the love Italians have for Asian foods.
From any country.
Whenever I get a visitor from Italy, there are always meals in favorite
Asian restaurants for their remaining days here in NYC.
Now that I have an Indian restaurant, I am my Italian friends' favorite
New Yorker. If I wasn't sure before, I'm quite definite now.

Anyway, the website is www.corriereasia.com
There is a review of Lassi and from what I can tell, it's quite flattering.

Or I'm lying to myself.

But that aside, I love the banner image. It says tons and it makes me smile.

No comments: