Sunday, November 18, 2007

Good website for the new restaurateur

A small jewel for those of you in the first steps of starting
your own empire. You're going to need a lot of legal things
done and that's expensive.

Check out www.legalzoom.com

Get your LLC, SCorp, trademarks, contracts and if
you see the whole restaurant thing being the end of you,
a will.

The fees are low and you are assigned a real lawyer.
I trademarked the name "Lassi" and was assigned a great
lawyer that worked for the government trademark office.
She taught me a lot and helped me get over many hurdles.

The monetary difference between a lawyer and LegalZoom?
$5000.00

Don't ever say I never gave you anything.

2 comments:

BxCapricorn said...

I enjoyed your post about NB. Remind Heather not to touch the barbed fence next door. Learned that one the hard way...it's all tingly....

BxCapricorn said...

Hey,Paula Dean just told me that, 'hey y'all, hope y'all are 'n' joyin' the Holidaze, cause I'm gonna make y'all a peee-can pie....y'all". I like her. She's folksy. Thoughts?